Friday, 18 April 2014

Pastures New


I am moving house! You'll now find me and my blog at oncetherewasawildhorse Hope to see you over there!

(I'll warn you though - I think one of the first things I'm going to do over there is publish some old posts from this blog that I made draft at some point from some now unremembered paranoia. It's for me more than anyone else - my memory of the last few years is distinctly sketchy, and I want to get a sense of my story, of where I have been and how I have arrived where I am now, of what has changed and what has stayed the same.)

1 comment:

Eton Mess said...

Hi there, I've really enjoyed reading your blog.

I'm also apart of the Mental Health Writers Guild, and I have a new project coming up which I hope you'd be interested in working on.

https://bylaurenhayley.wordpress.com/the-mental-health-art-auction/

The Mental Health Art Auction needs YOU, to post about your experiences, raise awareness, and promote the auction that will happen in August.

The auction will feature a piece of art put together by myself, which will reflect how each and every blogger taking part feels about mental health. What it means to them. This is an opportunity to get more people talking, and hopefully raising a lot of money for charity. Please check out the link and let me know if you're interested :)