Saturday 24 August 2013

Danger and Delight


Air bite. Fire bright. Trees bare. Fields brown. Crows black. Windows wet. Autumn is coming and the nights are getting longer. You don't need to believe in anything to feel the power of that.

I don't want to discuss or debate. I have no desire to chat. I am losing interest in the internet, fascinating as the anthropology of it can often be. I am folding into myself and my perceptions. Everything has meaning. The curve of a fence. A pebble on the pavement. Lichen on a brick. It all vibrates and shines with meaning. It all shimmers with significance. I can't express the significance in words. I sense that to even try would be to miss the point entirely.

1 comment:

Me. said...

Take care of yourself, I sense that you are in need of some unstimulating time though that maybe hard to come by. X