Saturday 31 August 2013

I'm In Trouble


Except I'm trying not to think like that, because then I'll get scared. And maybe this will pass swiftly. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. Maybe the voice will shut up and go away.

I have a permanent and overwhelming sense of deja vu and I keep getting paralysed, that terrible impossibility when my mind implores my limbs to move, just move, and my limbs refuse. How am I supposed to distract myself when I can't move and I can barely think? I've managed to avoid my friends so far but at some point they're going to cotton on because I'm already beyond faking. I don't want that to happen.

I:'m not sure I can cope with this. I'm not allowed to ask for help, even if I believed there was anything that anyone could do.

1 comment:

Me. said...

Oh how I wish I could make this better for you. Try to hold onto the hope that it will pass. Sending love and warmth. x