Thursday 10 October 2013

I'm Tired Of This Life


I have an appointment with my CPN this afternoon and I don't want to go. I feel ashamed because I lost control last week, and I hate that. It is one thing to say that you are feeling low and having some strange thoughts, and quite another to crouch in the corner and then to cry.

So I feel scared and depressed and ashamed. I am tired of this life. I am tired of being the toy of these people. I am not coping well. I see no hope for the future. I have had enough.

4 comments:

Me. said...

Hi, I won't say that I completely understand because everyone's situation is different, but I can sympathise with feeling like everything is out of control and hopeless. I just want to say, don't give up because you are so much more than this illness. Much love x

werehorse said...

You're such a good, kind person Me and you offer me such consistent support. I really appreciate it x

Me. said...

I'm glad I can provide you with some sort of support when you obviously need and deserve it. Take care of yourself, you are in my thoughts. x

Unknown said...

Werehorse I just wanna find you and give you a huge hug. Please don't give up hunny xx